New Graduate Certificate in Leadership
Our new graduate certificate in leadership is tailored to professionals with bachelor’s degrees seeking to learn more about the leadership system and expand their credentials. Its broad exploration of leadership, followership and context makes it a perfect fit for individuals working with state or federal agencies or in the private sector. Offered 100 percent online, the certificate may be completed in 12 to 16 months. Learn more about the leadership certificate.
- WVU Today
- WVU engineering professor named Fellow of the National Academy of Inventors
- WVU Reed College of Media receives largest single donation in school history through planned gift to support education and journalism in the state
- WVU, Monongalia County Health Department establish Academic Health Department to enhance public health training, research and service
- Fighting opioids with an unlikely supplemental painkiller: anti-itch medicine
- WVU healthcare simulation center earns full accreditation, joining less than 3 percent of centers worldwide
- Eberly News
- Noted scholar, author of 'Hard Times: Leadership in America,' named F. Duke Perry Professor of Leadership Studies
- WVU announces new school, gallery honoring Jay Rockefeller as his senatorial archives find 'forever home'
- Eberly Student Summer Update: Stephen Scott
- WVU Leadership Studies director named chair-elect of women and leadership national organization
- Apply for WVU Innovation Awards to win $5,000 for research development