New Graduate Certificate in Leadership
Our new graduate certificate in leadership is tailored to professionals with bachelor’s degrees seeking to learn more about the leadership system and expand their credentials. Its broad exploration of leadership, followership and context makes it a perfect fit for individuals working with state or federal agencies or in the private sector. Offered 100 percent online, the certificate may be completed in 12 to 16 months. Learn more about the leadership certificate.
- WVU Today
- It’s electric: WVU breaks new ground in developing transportable, carbon-neutral energy source
- New WVU program aims to serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- WVU researcher studies link between caffeine, sleep and alcohol use in middle-schoolers
- Making reservations on the economic hype: Pro sports have little effect on tourism dollars, say WVU economists
- WVU Humanities Center announces ‘The Future’ as 2019-2020 Speakers’ Series annual theme
- Eberly News
- Noted scholar, author of 'Hard Times: Leadership in America,' named F. Duke Perry Professor of Leadership Studies
- WVU announces new school, gallery honoring Jay Rockefeller as his senatorial archives find 'forever home'
- Eberly Student Summer Update: Stephen Scott
- WVU Leadership Studies director named chair-elect of women and leadership national organization
- Apply for WVU Innovation Awards to win $5,000 for research development